Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

It's the Little Things!



The past 7 days has truly been complicated and draining, but I was fortunate enough to spot the little things that happened along the way that brought me such simple joys:

1. Finding $10 in the coat from last season

2. Waking up thinking I was late for work when I really have another hour to spend in bed

3. Thinking I was going to miss my flight and getting an automated phone call from the airline saying that my flight has been delayed.

4. Sitting on the back of the plane, the flight attendant brings around the tray of snacks, there is one bag of cookies that you really want left over and the person right in front of you opts for the cheesy crackers...score!

5. Hitting all the green lights on Kingshighway (the stretch in front of Barnes') - that feat was just short of a miracle. 

What little things make you happy? Were you able to spot life's little blessings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment