Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Solution to My Quarter Life Crisis





According to the German philosopher Fredrich Nietzsche, "Out of chaos comes order," but in my case, out of chaos comes blogger! 


I am turning 25 years old next week and I have been jokingly claiming that I have been going through a quarter life crisis.  Upon further inspection, my claim is not that far from the truth.  I have graduated from college, started my first full time job, moved in with a boyfriend after 3 years of dating, quit my first job for a better one, broke up with my boyfriend, watched my friends either move away or get married, moved out of the loft I shared with my now ex-boyfriend, started living alone for the first time and recently started dating again...all within the last year and a half. 


I am a pharmacist, foodie, traveler, quarter life crisis survivor and avid pursuer of happiness who is currently residing in St. Louis, Missouri.  


"I blog, therefore I am," is going to be my little motto for my purpose of writing. Like Descartes, I want to think (and write) in order to examine my reality. I also want to share the journey of my pursuit of happiness...my living diary about food, travel, point of view on life, rants, dating, relationships and other topics of depth and humor. 


I hope to learn more about myself through writing and through reader feedback. I also hope to get fresh perspectives from people from different walks of life. Comment! Lend me your wisdom! Share your point of view! I hope to hear from you! 


Phuong 



1 comment:

  1. P-Unit! Reading your blog is going to make me want to write one again! Unfortunately for me it is hard for me not to cross the "too much info" line when I blog. I can't wait to read up on your foodie rants. Hopefully I will get to have enjoyed some of the experiences with you!

    ReplyDelete